Why We Give?
Giving is an act of worship.
It is an outward expression of the inward commitment we have made to place God first in every area of our lives. (Deut 14:23 LB). When we give, we are identifying with another aspect of the heart of God, in that we are demonstrating His generous character. As John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, He gave…”
Tithes and Offerings
“To tithe is to obey God in giving the first ten percent of our income (Genesis 14:20; Leviticus 27:30). His design for the tithe is that it be given to our local church (Malachi 3:10). There will also be times God will move on our heart to give above and beyond our tithe. This is called an offering.”
Offerings can be given to specific direction.”Just as you excel in everything…in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness; see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” 2 Corinthians 8:7NIV
Please select where your donation should be directed.
To give a one-time gift, simply click on one of the buttons above, and select One-Time Gift, and put your information into the secure form provided.
1. Enter phone your phone number and password. or give anonymously.
2. Select the type of donation that you wish to make.
3. Select category, and enter donation amount.
4. If this is a first time donation, your card info will need to be entered.
There is an option to save as a default card at this point.
5. Tap Continue // Confirm amount // Donor receives thank you notification, on screen and by email.
Thank you for your generosity. You are making a difference.